Reset Your FireTV or Fire Stick Devices
- On your Fire device, select Settings
- Scroll to the right and then select Device
- Scroll down, select Reset to Factory Defaults
- At prompt “Reset to factory defaults” ~ Select Reset.
- The system will finish the restore in 5 to 10 minutes.
After the factory reset is complete, follow these directions..
- Connect to WiFi (if using wireless) and sign into your amazon acct.
- Go to settings, device, developer – turn on apps from unknown sources
- Go to settings, applications, appstore – turn off automatic updates
- Install Downloader from appstore – use voice remote or search apps
- Open Downloader, enter the url to download hosting app (setup guides)